At The Closet Trading Company, we welcome franchise candidates who are outgoing, ambitious, and willing to learn. Our franchises thrive when our franchisees are self-motivated and excited to go to work every day.
Owning an upscale, fashion-forward consignment franchise might sound like a pipe dream, but we can help make your entrepreneurial dreams come true. At TCTC, we’re looking for driven franchise owners who are ready to learn new skills and take the next step in their careers.
There are countless reasons to own your own franchise, and we want to make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons and have the skills to complement your abilities. Our ideal candidates have the ability to inspire employees and develop deep connections with customers to build the trust and loyalty needed to succeed.
As a franchisee, you are also expected to possess:
- Previous business and/or retail management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a sales-oriented mindset
- Willingness to cooperate and communicate
- Ability to grow your franchise through hands-on business activities/marketing
- Embrace and contribute to our TCTC brand
Financially, our franchise candidates are expected to have a net worth of $250,000 or more, with at least $100,000 in liquid assets.