If you’re dreaming about owning a designer clothing resale business but you’re unsure how to take the first step, we’re here to help. When you join The Closet Trading Company family, we will help you explore your financing options, create a personalized funding strategy, and choose the best option for your unique financial situation.
We know that securing financing can seem like a daunting task, and that’s why we offer easy options to help you get funding for your resale clothing business.
Resale Clothing Business Financing: How to Finance Your Franchise
When it comes to financing for clothing franchise stores, investing in a reputable franchisor is essential. When you work with an experienced team, you will have all the resources you need to secure funding and move forward with confidence.
TCTC has been in business for 18 years, and so we have those important resources to support our franchise owners. Our job is to help you make use of them—from exploring financing options to operating your business. Our unique clothing boutique franchise opportunities and partnership with FranFund® help our franchisees turn their entrepreneurial dreams of franchise ownership into a reality.
The financial consultants at FranFund® will work with you to craft insightful funding strategies that position you for long-term success. Here’s how to get started.
- Complete our initial survey at https://www.franfund.com/funding-assessment-new so we can start creating a personalized funding strategy
- Speak with one of the funding consultants at FranFund® about your options, including Small Business Administration (SBA) loans and FranPlan® 401(k)/IRA Rollover Funding
- Receive pre-approval based on our proprietary franchise-specific FranScore®
- Reduce your timeline with our SafetyNet® We can move your money and have it ready to go when you decide to move forward
- Get funded! Our experienced in-house lending team will provide comprehensive guidance in packaging your loan. Once complete, our lenders will help you get the best deal
Types of Boutique Franchise Financing
Currently, low interest rates on loans offer the ideal opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs looking to break into the business world. In addition to self-funding with Rollover for Business Startup (ROBS) and SBA loans, there are three other types of funding for prospective owners:
- Equity funding
- Debt funding
- Asset-backed funding
We understand the uncertainty that comes with investing in a franchise, and we go the extra mile to help you feel more confident in your investment. Above all else, we will communicate with you throughout the financing process so you can start creating your business plan and planning your opening day as soon as possible.
Explore Clothing Franchise Financing With TCTC
The resale clothing industry is expected to generate $64 billion in revenue by 2024. Once you have qualified for financing, you can focus on building your clothing franchise into a lucrative business.
When you take the leap with TCTC, the funding consultants at FranFund® will help you clearly understand all your financing options so you can choose the right option for your financial situation.
Ready to invest in your career? Learn more about our unique franchise opportunities here!