The Closet Trading Company™ is a Franchise focused on selling pre-loved contemporary designer, clothing, shoes, and accessories for women. We specialize in current, on-trend styles from designer and premium labels.
Estimated Initial Investment*
- Initial Franchise fee: $40,000 (additional franchises can be purchased at a discount)
- Licensing, Fees and Insurance: $2000
- Training & Grand Opening: $20,000
- Lease and Build-Out: $17,000
- POS and Computer Equipment: $20,000
- Equipment, Signage, Inventory & Supplies : $20,000
- Additional Funds: $25,000
- Total initial investment range: $146,400 - $425,300
*Low Range as Shown in item 7 of our FDD. Refer to FDD for full investment details
10 Year Franchise Agreement (with an additional 10 year renewal period)
5% Royalty of Gross Sales
1% Ad fee - Used in National ad campaigns to benefit franchisees.
1% Tech fee - Used to develop and grow systems to benefit franchisees
Our Ideal Franchisee
As a franchisee you are expected to be a motivated, friendly, driven, ambitious, and ethical individual that possesses:
- Business and/or retail management experience
- Entrepreneurial outlook and sales oriented mindset
- Willingness for cooperation and communication
- Ability to generate growth through hands-on business/marketing activities
- Embrace and contribute to the ethos/sentiment of the brand that is The Closet Trading Company™
There are hundreds of reasons to franchise, and hundreds of franchise opportunities out there. We want to be sure you are doing it for the right reasons, and have the emotional intelligence to accompany your abilities. As in, you have an affinity for hard work, but your ability to develop deeper connections with your employees and customers will create an unrivaled loyalty and trust that have the potential to make you more successful.
Financially, you are expected to have a net worth of $250,000 or more, with at least $100,000 liquid assets.
FRANCHISE OFFER This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction. Franchise offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.